How To Stop Going Around In Circles Without Having To Practice Drumming For Hours a Day
And gain a ton of new vocabulary and ideas
“Level 1 has provided me with the structure connecting all the great (drum) lessons Bob has taught me. It is the most complete, ever growing encyclopedia that also encourages me in creatively applying all the essential fundamentals of drumming. It is not just a book, but a highly interactive work challenging the drummer in multiple facets. I’ve been playing drums for almost 15 years now and I still use it almost every time I practice. Afaic, highly recommended, look no further. ”
“Level 1 and the accompanying Online Drum Lessons have given me all the structure I could possibly want to develop my drumming skillz. I’ve been playing for a little over two years and already I’m getting compliments from other musicians about my ability to play anything. I know I have a long way to go, but I’m confident Skillz Drum Lessons will get me there!
And it’s nice to see my daughter, who also plays the drums, enjoy the Level 1 material. I can see her progressing quickly and having a blast playing the drums.”
"I have closely examined the drumbook/encyclopaedia LEVEL 1, and I find it to be an exceptional work. It’s unique, clear and well thought out, and I highly recommend it to any drummer, looking for material from which to study."
“I wish you nothing but success with your new project. Continuing the tradition of expanding the drum universe is something that I hope never ends. Please accept my best wishes for your project.”
Includes The Ultimate Drummer’s Workbook/Encyclopedia and a 1 Year Level 1 Membership (Level 1 Video, Additional Lessons, MIDI and Rudiments)
Level 1 will
1. Guide you as the Ultimate Back to Basics Tool (3D Learning)
2. Function as your Ultimate Checklist, completely free of stylistic preferences. (So this is truly for everyone)
3. Keep you 100% honest and therefore true to yourself and to your art (R&R)
4. Expand your vocabulary ad infinitum (Systems)
5. Save you massive amount of time (Interactive Matrix Layout, USV)
6. Save you massive amount of money (Private Drum Lessons, Educational Products) – I’ve spent over $15000 on Private drum Lessons and almost $500 on Educational Products (Books, VHS Tapes and DVDs) so you don’t have to
7. Get great results with just a few minutes of dedicated practicing per day (DDD)
8. Inspire you to be creative (PiT)
9. Motivate you to keep you moving towards your goal
10. Provide clarity at all times (CORE Principles)
11. Provide optimized Learning Structure which will allow you to do …
NO. MORE. CIRCLES.